If the download does not start automatically, click here.
How to Install
- Find MacBundleWatcher.app in your Downloads folder.
- Drag it to your Applications folder.
- Double-click on MacBundleWatcher.app to launch it.
How it Works
- Once launched, Mac Bundle Watcher will put an icon (♼) in your menubar – see screenshot below
- Mac Bundle Watcher will launch automatically when you log in – you can configure this from the context menu
- Once new Mac Bundles are available, you will see a notification like the one below – click on the menu icon for details about each new bundle or control-click/right-click in the deals window for more options
By the way, you can also subscribe to the free newsletter so you don’t miss a bundle when you’re on the road & away from your Mac.